Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to AmY's HaTs! I am still new to this whole business thing, so you will notice that this is just a very basic blog. My intent is to show you the selection of my products so that I can get a good idea of interest in these products. Before I go all out with PayPal, online ordering and an Etsy site, I want to see if my products have a chance. So this is what I have so far. If you are interested, please email me to place an order. My contact info is on the left. Thank you so much for looking!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shell Hats with a Flower



I call these shell hats because the stitch I use is similar to a shell.  I use very soft yarn with these.  I can pretty much do any color.  

I used a pattern by Adrienna Engar to make them.

For now the price of one of these hats, custom made, is $20.00.
If you order more than one hat, they are $18.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment